23 June 2009

Yes, it's another blue moon ....

Where does the time go? I just don't seem to have got anything done recently but I am going to post some images over the next few days of the few new paintings that I have managed to do.
This one is on hardboard and is probably the last one of this size that I am going to do, I'm just not comfortable with painting large areas ;-) Maybe it's just a matter of confidence when faced with all that space.
I'm still dismayed at my photographic skills and pull my hair out (what little I have left!) trying to get the photos to look like the paintings, but this is the closest I could get and it is still with reluctance that I am posting it ;-)

60 x 25 cms (approx: 24 x 10 inches) - SOLD

2 comments:

  1. You can't be great at painting and photography! The iris is beautiful and the shadows really add that something. r.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Paul - the painting looks beautiful online, so it must be stellar in person! Are you shooting in bright shade?

    ReplyDelete