29 May 2012

New paintings for sale

12 x 9 inches (15.5 x 12.5 inches framed)
SOLD to the Cooley Gallery USA

12 x 16 inches (15.5 x 19.5 inches framed)
SOLD

12 x 9 inches (15.5 x 12.5 inches framed)
SOLD

I thought that instead of posting these one at a time that I would just go the whole hog ;-)

I have decided to sell all my paintings framed from now on because I always worried about them being damaged in transit abroad and I know that the postal services don't particularly care about the 'fragile' stickers I place on the boxes! The frames should help protect the panels and the painted surface.
I think this moulding works well with the paintings so this is the frame I went with (made for me by my artist/teacher friend Ray).

Please feel free to contact me if you are at all interested :-) 



4 comments:

  1. The leaf and it's shadow is exquisite!

    Best wishes,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimi Paul, bravo, seguo sempre i tuoi progressi ........
    Un sorriso Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paintings, especially the more abstract ones. Unfortunately I've got no spare pennies to buy one,
    but I'm sure you'll have no problem, they're awesome.
    Paintings for Sale

    ReplyDelete