21 July 2010

A Cup of Lily Dear?



9 x 12 inches, oil on Belgian linen panel
For sale soon at Elliot Foutts Gallery Sacramento


Well ... my good news is that I am now represented by the Elliot Foutts gallery (link above), they have been great and made the whole gallery experience a pleasure for me and they have been so supportive and encouraging. They are also arranging an exhibition of realist artists in October (including my Blogger friends Neil Hollingsworth and Chris Stott) that will be covered in American Art Collector magazine so look out for that. If you can make it, here are the details: October 2nd - November 5th, with the opening taking place on October 9th from 6:00 to 9:00 PM (address and contact on the web site).
I will also be represented by the Tallantyre gallery in Newcastle in the UK when I manage to get some work to them.

Right, the painting ... I have dedicated this to the special person who sent me this lovely cup along with packets of my favourite Starbucks Sulawesi coffee (which I can't get here). To protect the innocent, no names will need to be changed 'cause I ain't giving any ;-)

11 comments:

  1. lovely work, clean and beautiful, you have a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, I have been coming to your blog since the beginning and it’s like opening a gift. Sometimes certain paintings get me to say "WOW". This one defiantly did...this painting is incredible. I love all your work, but this one is special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just fabulous news Paul and you so deserve every compliment and sale of work. This is a beautiful painting and I for one, am so glad you shared it. I hve lilies on my table at the moment ~ beautiful flowers to paint and for a gentleman you paint them beautifully too!
    Warmest Regards
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why yes, I'd love a cup, thank you.

    Congrats on the upcoming exhibition, Paul!
    Couldn't happen to a more talented guy!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Paul! Both on this amazing painting and the gallery representation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunningly beautiful work: a leaf out of the old masters' own books... and the lucky person who it is dedicated to will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant! Warm congratulations on your gallery connections.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WooooooWWWW muy bellas tus obras....Felicidades!!!. un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great piece Paul. It would appear that I will also be showing my work alongside yours in the fall show at Elliotts Fouts (as an invited artist).......I'm stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey old chap, gorgeous work as usual , hope you are keeping well and obviously busy,I have your paintings framed now and they look stunning ..... Cheers Paul / Keith

    ReplyDelete